Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer, much like a crossbreed between Dead Cells and Celeste.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
« We don't know where it came from, and why it started to spread the Scourge across our lands. The countless deaths it brought is our new reality. No one has ever returned from its depths. Go forth my child, may you accomplish the impossible task of repelling this ordeal. Such is the way of our clan. »
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community and an open development process. More info on: http://www.flying-oak.com/#development
- Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-lite.
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls.
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only.
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...).
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets.
Logo & Icon
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Art direction, Flying Oak Games
Sound design & composer, E-Studio
Producer, Dear Villagers