Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer. Help Kyhra to explore the unknown and to slash her way through the ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
« We don't know where it came from, and why it started to spread the Scourge across our lands. The countless deaths it brought is our new reality. No one has ever returned from its depths. Go forth my child, may you accomplish the impossible task of repelling this ordeal. Such is the way of our clan. »
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community and an open development process. More info on: http://www.flying-oak.com/#development
- Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-like.
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with fluid platforming controls.
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused only on attacking.
- Dash forward with other-worldly adaptive music.
- Defy a dozen of giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and alternative routes to find mementos of previous explorers.
Logo & Icon
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Art direction, Flying Oak Games
Sound design & composer, E-Studio
Producer, Dear Villagers