Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer. Help Kyhra to explore the unknown and to slash her way through the ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity. « We don't know where it came from, and why it started to spread the Scourge across our lands. The countless deaths it brought is our new reality. No one has ever returned from its depths. Go forth my child, may you accomplish the impossible task of repelling this ordeal. Such is the way of our clan. »
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community and an open development process. More info on: http://www.flying-oak.com/#development
- Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-like.
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with fluid platforming controls.
- Defy a dozen of giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and alternative routes to find mementos of previous explorers.
- Develop a strong bound with Kyhra via voiced story fragments.
There are currently no trailers available for ScourgeBringer. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for ScourgeBringer. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Pixel magician, Flying Oak Games