Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
October 21, 2020
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community and an open development process. More info on: http://www.flying-oak.com/#development
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as "Dead Cells meets Celeste"
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only.
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...).
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge.
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon.
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets.
Logo & Icon
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is a handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Art direction, Flying Oak Games
Sound design & composer, E-Studio
Pia Jacqmart, Flying Oak Games
Producer, Dear Villagers