Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
2 April, 2014
Coming directly from the 70′s, Dead End is mix between old-fashioned racing games and grindhouse horror movies.
Dead End is a collaboration between two french studios: Flying Oak Games and Sparkling Vinegar. Both are born from game jams and met together in such events.
- Old-school arcade racing game with infinite road generation.
- Atypical monochromatic graphics.
- Smash zombies and use wind-shield wipers to clean the mess.
- Upgrade your car to go farther.
- Complete missions and beat your friends highscore online.
DEAD END - Trailer - an iOS and Android game Vimeo
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dead End. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Gérardmer's International Horror Films Festival 2014 - Official Selection"
Stream Dead End's OST online or get a limited collector copy:
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead End Credits
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Artist & Concept, Sparkling Vinegar