Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
2 April, 2014
Coming directly from the 70′s, Dead End is mix between old-fashioned racing games and grindhouse horror movies.
Dead End is a collaboration between two french studios: Flying Oak Games and Sparkling Vinegar. Both are born from game jams and met together in such events.
- Old-school arcade racing game with infinite road generation.
- Atypical monochromatic graphics.
- Smash zombies and use wind-shield wipers to clean the mess.
- Upgrade your car to go farther.
- Complete missions and beat your friends highscore online.
DEAD END - Trailer - an iOS and Android game Vimeo
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dead End. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Gérardmer's International Horror Films Festival 2014 - Official Selection"
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead End Credits
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Artist & Concept, Sparkling Vinegar