Flying Oak Games
Based in Metz, France
In "Boo! Greedy Kid", you play as a small brat who's so into soda that he doesn't blink an eye before wreacking havoc in a retirement home. Go frighten retirees to death in order to grab their money and buy drinks! How greedy! Play with your own voice through one hundred levels to get to the pension CEO and loot his treasure, but be aware of the cops coming your way.
"Boo! Greedy Kid" is project born from the Global Game Jam 2013 in Nancy (France). Following the completion of NeuroVoider, Florian and Thomas decided to let off some steam on a smaller game by transforming this hilarious game jam project into a full blown game.
- User your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too).
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you.
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt.
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and become the richest kid ever.
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
There are currently no trailers available for Boo! Greedy Kid. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Boo! Greedy Kid. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is an handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).
More information on Flying Oak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Boo! Greedy Kid Credits
Developer & Game Designer, Flying Oak Games
Pixel magician, Flying Oak Games